SWIMWEAR STYLES TO FLATTER YOUR FIGURE SHAPE
We all want our swimwear to look amazing so that we can be body confident in a swimsuit. Everyone has different proportions and body shapes so it can be difficult to find the best kind of swimwear to show off your figure. To help you feel your best we have put together a little guide to learn which body type you are and what style suits will help you strut your stuff this summer with confidence!
- Your hips, waistline and shoulders have about the same width.
- Rectangles gain weight evenly, but may gain some more through the upper back or neck.
- You have rather straight shoulders.
- Your buttocks are flat.
- You have an athletic build and a small bust-line.
Athletic ladies are straight up and down with smaller busts. The best swimwear will enhance your curves and accentuate your hips and bust.
- Cut out details
- Less coverage
- Asymmetrical styles
- Multiple Side straps
- Underwire top
- Butt Scrunch
Try our EVA One Piece
- You have prominent and broad straight shoulders — wider than your waistline or hips.
- You have an athletic build.?
- You probably have rather flat buttocks.?
- You might have a larger chest and fuller back than rectangles.?
- When inverted triangles gain weight, they usually gain it through the torso and back area.?
This is for women with large busts. If this is your shape then it's a great idea to look for swimwear with bra sizing and added support such as underwire and adjustable straps.
- Bust Support
- Thicker straps
- Butt scrunch
- Strappy side bottoms
Try our ZENDAYA Top & ZOE Bottoms
- Your hips and shoulders have about the same width.?
- You have round and sloping shoulders.?
- You have a well-defined waistline.?
- Did we mention cleavage?
- You buttocks are rather round.?
- Your lower hips are wider than your high hips.?
- Your thighs are full but narrower than the lower hips.?
- Hourglass body shapes gain weight through the hips and above the waist.?
This body shape has fuller hips and bust, with a smaller waist. The best swimwear will support you and accentuate your curves.
- Asymmetrical styles
- Halter tops
- Bust support
- Waist detail
- High waisted
Try our AMBER Top & CAMERON Bottoms
- Your hips are wider than your shoulders.?
- You have round, sloping shoulders.?
- You have a well-defined waistline (and might even have killer abs).?
- Your buttocks and thighs are full and round.?
- Pear body shapes gain weight on their thighs.?
Pear shaped bodies are wider around the hips and waist, with a smaller bust by proportion. Here you want to balance out your figure by accentuating your bust area.
- Eye catching tops
- Accentuated bust area
- Plunging neck line
- Brief style bottoms
Try our KIM Top & KHLOE Bottoms
- Hips and shoulders have the same width; waistline has the same width or is wider.?
- You gain weight mainly around the waist, at least in proportion to the other parts of your body.?
- You probably have slender lower legs and arms.?
- Your high hip is wider than your lower hip.?
- Your bust and/or midriff are larger than your hips.?
- You might be short-waisted.?
- Your thighs or hips are probably the narrowest part of your body.?
An apple shaped frame is the widest around the waist. It's great to go for swimwear that creates more waist definition with shirring and wrap details.
- Bra that supports and lifts.
- High waisted styles.
- Wrap details
- One pieces
Try our TAYLOR One Piece